LiFePO4 is the safest battery on the market
Most important info to keep LiFePO4 Battery safe for the long life
– Keep voltage between 2.5 – 3.65V (discharge min – charge max)
– Top Balance (3.4 – 3.65V)
– Battery storage voltage 3.27 – 3.3V (keep it about 50% of the charge if not in use over 1 week)
– LiFePO4 batteries have a low self-discharge rate of 2% a month.
– The LiFePO4 should be always mounted with the terminals facing upwards.
– Charging temperature 0-55°C (recommended 15-35°C)
– Cell Compression (always compress new batteries)
– Charge – Discharge rate 0.2 – 0.5c (recommended)
– To maximize the life of the battery keep it between 3 – 3.35V (usable 80-90% of capacity)
* Those values can be different depending on the battery type and manufacturer.
Nice video explaining details: